PDF -> Text or PDF -> HTML?
Author Message
 PDF -> Text or PDF -> HTML?

I've looked through CPAN for modules that will extract the text from PDF files
and output it to either plain text or HTML.  I've found plenty of stuff to
go the other way (PDF::Parse), and plenty of stuff to tell me the properties
of a PDF file (Text::PDF::Utils), but nothing so far that I've seen will
do what I need.  The ONLY thing I need from the PDF file is the text:
preferrably in HTML, but I can swing it with plain text also.

Any suggestions?

--Mike

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. text --> pdf format

2. text --> pdf format

3. PDF -> HTML conversion

4. HTML-->PostScript, PDF, pure ASCII via HP-UX cgi

5. html source ->>> text-file

6. RTF -> PDF

7. modifying a PDF using PDF::API2?

8. PDF::Template - Create cascade PDF

9. PDF::API2 (Creating PDF files)

10. PDF::Core::PDFGetPrimitive() called too early - PDF perl module problem

11. opening pdf files for editing using pdf module

12. PDF creation with PDF-111