perl module for http download of file
Author Message
 perl module for http download of file

can somebody locate a http module for me ?
i wanna use that module to download files from http servers.
I don't know if HTTP::File supports so.
if it does can u please tell me how can i work around with it.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 perl module for http download of file

Quote:

>can somebody locate a http module for me ?
>i wanna use that module to download files from http servers.
>I don't know if HTTP::File supports so.
>if it does can u please tell me how can i work around with it.

Donwload? -- That's usually not much problem for a Web server.

--

Abuse of words has been the great instrument of sophistry and chicanery,
of party, faction, and division of society.

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 perl module for http download of file
As Clay Irving said.

Or if you are trying to automate something, use LWP.  There is also
w3mir, a mirroring tool written in Perl.

--
David Steuber | Perl apprentice, Apache/mod_perl user,
NRA Member    | and general Internet web wannabe.

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. http file download module

2. Download files using HTTP / Perl

3. Wich module for download via http ?

4. http client file download?

5. HTTP::Request: how to download to a file

6. file download via http

7. http client file download?

8. Download a file via HTTP

9. Downloading a file w/an HTTP address

10. http client file download?

11. file name in http plain text download?

12. download file via http