Search: Perl DTD-Parser (XML)
Author Message
 Search: Perl DTD-Parser (XML)

Do it exist a XML::DTD-Parser for Perl ?

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Search: Perl DTD-Parser (XML)
: Do it exist a XML::DTD-Parser for Perl ?

XML::Parser will parse all the declarations in a DTD for you, but it
won't, by itself, validate the rest of the document against the DTD.

You may want to join the Perl-XML mailing list (go to
<URL:http://www.activestate.com/support/> for details).

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Search: Perl DTD-Parser (XML)

Quote:

> : Do it exist a XML::DTD-Parser for Perl ?

Yes, http://www.fastnetltd.ndirect.co.uk/Work/XML-DTDParser-0.01.tar.gz

It's really just a framework of a dtd parser, and is very much not CPAN
ready - I haven't worked on it in a few months now, but I'm hoping
someone can take it and run with it.

It uses the same sort of callback methodology as XML::Parser.

--

| Fastnet Software Ltd              |   Perl in Active Server Pages   |
| Perl Consultancy, Web Development |   Database Design   |    XML    |

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. XML::Checker::Parser - using external DTD

2. XML Parser to validate against DTD

3. Do it exist a XML::Parser Extension which check against DTD

4. XML::Parser and DTD?

5. problems using XML::XPath to parse an XML document that contains a DTD definition (docbook)

6. XML::Parser/XML::Parser::Expat

7. PROPOSAL: XML::Lite Light-weight, pure-perl, XML Parser

8. External DTD not working in XML::DOM ! (fwd)

9. Puzzling DTD parsing error with XML::Checker

10. validating xml against dtd

11. XML::LibXML -- how to apply DTD?

12. DTD node from XML::LibXML