Anyone wants a Perl programmer?
Author Message
 Anyone wants a Perl programmer?

Dear sir/madam,

I'm a Perl/CGI programmer. I am familiar with the Windows NT and Unix
environment and have written many scripts such as browser chat, search
engine, free accounts system for homepages, bulletin board, multi-user
guestbooks, etc.....
You see, I'd like to acquire more knowdledge in this field but as I'm
still a student, I need more funds to buy books.

Cya
Chun Hoh

Mon, 25 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PERL programmer wanted ! PERL Programmierer gesucht

2. Anyone needs Perl programmer?

3. Anyone Needs A PERL Programmer?

4. Perl Programmer Wanted

5. Perl Programmer in South Florida Wanted

6. Wanted: Perl/CGI Database Programmer

7. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

8. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

9. Wanted - Perl programmer

10. PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED (upd 1)

11. PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED - perlpgmr.txt (1/1)

12. WANTED: Volunteer Perl Programmer