Looking for module to Exchange
Author Message
 Looking for module to Exchange

Hi,

Have any of you heard of, or made, a module for Exchange, a module with a
functionality the modules AdminMisc and DomainAdmin have for NT

Regards

Bo
---

 Bo M?ller, Ministry of Health, Denmark
 voice: +45 3392 3360  fax: +45 3393 1563

 I don't speak for the organisation above.
 The opinion is my own, don't blame others.

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for module to Exchange

Quote:

>Have any of you heard of, or made, a module for Exchange, a module with a
>functionality the modules AdminMisc and DomainAdmin have for NT

If you're trying to send or receive mail, just use SMTP and POP3 (after
making sure your Exchange server has those services set up).
--

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6     <*>     -=> http://www.*-*-*.com/
Androgynous poly {*filter*} vanilla {*filter*} het

I guess I mostly see Life [tm] as a process of closing doors that you
might want to go through.

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for module to Exchange

2. POP3 Server module (MS Exchange -> POP3 gateway)

3. module for Mail extraction from Exchange

4. Modules for MS Exchange?

5. Module for Exchange Mail?

6. Exchange rate module?

7. Looking for a Module

8. looking for the Neural Module

9. Looking for a module

10. Looking for a NT Statistics module

11. Looking for graphics/statistics module announced a few months ago

12. Looking for PGP module to encrypt data in DB