Perl module enumeration for docs
Author Message
 Perl module enumeration for docs

I have written a product in perl and need to document the module
dependencies.
Is there a way to list the modules used by other modules without scouring
all of the other module's code?

Thanks.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:45:42 GMT
 Perl module enumeration for docs

Quote:

> I have written a product in perl and need to document the module
> dependencies.
> Is there a way to list the modules used by other modules without scouring
> all of the other module's code?

    http://www.ddj.com/columns/perl/2001/0105pl001/0105pl001.htm

:)

--

CGI Meta FAQ - http://www.perl.org/CGI_MetaFAQ.html
Troubleshooting CGI scripts - http://www.perl.org/troubleshooting_CGI.html

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 02:24:10 GMT
 Perl module enumeration for docs
Schweet!

Thanks!

Quote:

> > I have written a product in perl and need to document the module
> > dependencies.
> > Is there a way to list the modules used by other modules without
scouring
> > all of the other module's code?

>     http://www.ddj.com/columns/perl/2001/0105pl001/0105pl001.htm

> :)

> --

> CGI Meta FAQ - http://www.perl.org/CGI_MetaFAQ.html
> Troubleshooting CGI scripts - http://www.perl.org/troubleshooting_CGI.html

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 02:57:09 GMT
 Perl module enumeration for docs

Quote:

> I have written a product in perl and need to document the module
> dependencies.  Is there a way to list the modules used by other
> modules without scouring all of the other module's code?

Run your program, use all[1] features, then examine %INC.

[1] This may be harder than it sounds.  Eg. your program may use LWP
to rerieve a file from a URL.  If in your testing you never use an
ftp: URL then your program won't load Net::FTP.

--
     \\   ( )
  .  _\\__[oo

 .  l___\\
  # ll  l\\
 ###LL  LL\\

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 03:43:24 GMT

1. Enumeration under perl

2. Perl Modules, DOCS?

3. Enumeration through objects:

4. HTML docs for Perl5 Modules?

5. Win32::LANMAN Module Docs

6. Module to read Word Docs

7. Converting Perl code & pod docs to postscript

8. free (to copy) intro/tutorial docs for perl?

9. docs on perl 5?

10. ANNOUNCEMENT: Perl HTML Docs available

11. New Perl user needs reference docs

12. Perl core docs