ANNOUNCE: MS VC++ 5.0 Source Browser Data Base Module
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: MS VC++ 5.0 Source Browser Data Base Module

Proposed Module: BSCPL

We have completed a module that provides access to the Microsoft Source
Browser Data Base for VC++ 5.0.  I will publish it if anyone expresses
interest in it.

Details:

Provides a facility to extract details about function modules, classes,
function prototypes, types, variables and macros.  A couple of summary
documents may be produced that detail things like all functions on a per
module basis.

We are using this tool to automatically create documentation using another
tool that we constructed that generates RTF files based on the results of
the extractions.

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: MS VC++ 5.0 Source Browser Data Base Module
Yes, publish it. I can think of uses for it.
Documentation?
Does it work on a single *.dsp file, or a dir structure of them?

--
Ron Savage

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~rpsavage

Quote:

>Proposed Module: BSCPL

>We have completed a module that provides access to the Microsoft Source
>Browser Data Base for VC++ 5.0.  I will publish it if anyone expresses
>interest in it.

>Details:

>Provides a facility to extract details about function modules, classes,
>function prototypes, types, variables and macros.  A couple of summary
>documents may be produced that detail things like all functions on a per
>module basis.

>We are using this tool to automatically create documentation using another
>tool that we constructed that generates RTF files based on the results of
>the extractions.

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: MS VC++ 5.0 Source Browser Data Base Module
A bsc file is project relative.  Generated documentation would encompass the
whole project.

Filtering is usually required to exclude items such as MFC apis.

Quote:

>Yes, publish it. I can think of uses for it.
>Documentation?
>Does it work on a single *.dsp file, or a dir structure of them?

>--
>Ron Savage

>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~rpsavage

>>Proposed Module: BSCPL

>>We have completed a module that provides access to the Microsoft Source
>>Browser Data Base for VC++ 5.0.  I will publish it if anyone expresses
>>interest in it.

>>Details:

>>Provides a facility to extract details about function modules, classes,
>>function prototypes, types, variables and macros.  A couple of summary
>>documents may be produced that detail things like all functions on a per
>>module basis.

>>We are using this tool to automatically create documentation using another
>>tool that we constructed that generates RTF files based on the results of
>>the extractions.

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: MS VC++ 5.0 Source Browser Data Base Module

Quote:

> We have completed a module that provides access to the Microsoft Source
> Browser Data Base for VC++ 5.0.  I will publish it if anyone expresses
> interest in it.

I'm very interested in this.

Jean-Louis Leroy
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jl_leroy

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HOW INSERT THE SOURCE CODE OF A HTML FILE IN A DATA BASE

2. insert a html source code in a data base

3. Announcing TKBROWSER-SIG: SIG on Building Tk-based Web Browsers

4. Announcing Daily Update 5.0 -- integrate dynamic data from the internet

5. ANNOUNCE: Data::Locations 5.0

6. ANNOUNCE: Data::Locations 5.0

7. ANNOUNCE: Data::Locations 5.0

8. ANNOUNCE: Data::Locations 5.0

9. Compiling a C program generated from Perl with VC++ 5.0

10. Generation of source in modules based on MakeMaker

11. GD 1.19, Win95b, MS VC++ 5.00 SR3

12. MS VC++ setting for embedding Perl Interpreter in C/C++ program