XS - Simple answer to simple question?
Author Message
 XS - Simple answer to simple question?

I've succeeded in creating a Perl extension from an existing shared
library.

Turns out we want as little coupling between our C code and Perl as
possible.  So I just want to capture a single C source file and create
XSUB's for calling the routines in that source file.  We plan to make
it a part of our normal Perl installation, so I don't think I care
whether the module is statically or dynamically linked.

What is the easiest method to implement and maintain?

Thanks,
Dave

dlripberXisoc.net (sub X with shunned char)
http://www.*-*-*.com/

/--\./==\./ee\./oo\./--\

Wed, 09 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. A simple question - with lots of correct answers

2. Simple answer? Rookie question

3. SIMPLE QUESTION, NO ANSWER

4. Two simple perl4 questions that I don't think are answered in the FAQ

5. simple perl XS question

6. Simple Question from a simple chap!

7. Simple Question - LWP::Simple not accessing the internet

8. simple, simple question

9. Simple Unix Question, ( Simple for you maybe )

10. Simple simple question

11. CGI problem...probably a simple answer.

12. probably a simple answer