Win32::ODBC UNIX & PC's
Author Message
 Win32::ODBC UNIX & PC's

I've got a large DB which is hosted on a clients windows machine and I
have acces to it, unfortunately their corporate server is a unix
machine. I'm currently using Win32::ODBC to connect to the DB for the
trials on my server as was wondering if there was a way to have the
scripts reside on a UNIX server and use the WIN32::ODBC stuff with the
DB on a NT machine ??
If not I'll spend an hour or two and recode to use DBM or DBI.

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32::ODBC UNIX & PC's

2. ODBC & UNIX

3. ODBC Library for Perl & UNIX

4. Connecting to Oracle on Unix using Win32::ODBC

5. Connecting to Oracle on Unix using Win32::ODBC

6. MS Access, Linux, DBI, DBD::ODBC, Easysoft's ODBC-ODBC Bridge

7. precompiled DBI & DBD::ODBC for Win32

8. Win32::ODBC and Access Date & Boolean Fields

9. Win32::ODBC & datatypes

10. SQL & win32::ODBC

11. SQLExtendedFetch & Win32::ODBC

12. win32:odbc problem & Strings