-w warnings with use lib pragma
Author Message
 -w warnings with use lib pragma

Quote:
> Warning message:
> %> perl -cw Poll.cgi
> Use of uninitialized value at /opt/lib/perl5/lib.pm line 17.
> Poll.cgi syntax OK

> any ideas why this would be happening with a standard module?

Are you calling the module correctly? If so, you probably have an old
version of the module, I'd guess. You may have more than one version of
perl installed, for example. If everything is set up properly, though,
perl should find the correct one first, so maybe you should (ask your
sysadmin to) re-install a recent version of perl. Cheers!

Randal Schwartz Case:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. -w warnings with use lib pragma

2. warnings pragma vs. -w

3. Warning pragma -w

4. use lib generates warnings with -w

5. Q: Tests op/misc, op/write, lib/ndbm, lib/posix, lib/sdbm failed

6. Using the C standard lib

7. XML::LibXSLT Problem - Warning: program compiled against libxml 205 using older 204

8. using push @INC and use lib

9. using strict and warnings

10. Initialization warning when using Net::FTP 2.69

11. uploading files to server(intranet) using cgi-lib.pl

12. Warning using copy from File::Copy