Sending data with Net::RawIP
Author Message
 Sending data with Net::RawIP

Can anyone tell me how to send data in the packets created with
Net::RawIP?
Or is it only possible to create the header of packets with this module?

If you ask me: What kind of data? Mmmhhh... Maybe HTTP or SMTP.
Thanx in advance! =P

Bytebeater

--
[ http://www.*-*-*.com/ ]
\214^D^C^C^B\221"\326^C\370\211R\370`\3115\263As P1\307\262\347)a^X

220HE5^V\330\302\341$\262?T3\243Z2

Tue, 18 May 2004 02:56:21 GMT
 Sending data with Net::RawIP
[Followups to clp.modules only]

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me how to send data in the packets created with
> Net::RawIP?

Um, did you RTFM? When I had a look at the manpage on search.cpan.org, I
saw a method which looked as if it could be used to send data. Oddly
enough, it was called send(). There was also an ethsend() method.

Cheers,
Philip
--

That really is my address; no need to remove anything to reply.

Fri, 21 May 2004 01:03:07 GMT

1. Sending data with Net::RawIP

2. Sending RAW-Data althoug using NET::SMTP Module?

3. Net::Telnet send data to remote xterm

4. Building Net::RawIP

5. Net::RawIP make

6. Any other modules for win2k like Net::RawIP

7. Net::RawIP anybody can help?

8. Net::RawIP equivalent in Win32?

9. perl-Net-RawIP-0.09d-1.i386.rpm

10. Net::RawIP anybody can help?