Which modules?
Author Message
 Which modules?

Hi,

How do I find out which modules I have installed?

Thanks

Nico

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Which modules?

Quote:

> How do I find out which modules I have installed?

perldoc perllocal

or

find /my/perl/installation/root -type f -name "*.pm" -print | more

--

    Free Perl and C Software for Download: www.engelschall.com/u/sb/download/

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Which modules?
http://theory.uwinnipeg.ca:8042/mod_perl/cpan-search.pl?search=instal...

pmdesc.gz is the script you want. The Perl Cookbook has a description of
this script. See also my previous thread "uninstalling modules" on this
list.

aravind

Quote:

> Hi,

> How do I find out which modules I have installed?

> Thanks

> Nico

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Which modules?

Quote:

> Hi,

> How do I find out which modules I have installed?

> Thanks

> Nico

try:
perldoc perllocal

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBD-Mysql Perl module vs DBI Perl module module vs DBM module ?

2. module needs to be installed in, *and* depends on modules in, a nonstandard directory

3. Seeking advice on migrating modules into standard module format

4. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)

5. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)

6. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)

7. using modules in other modules

8. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)

9. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)

10. modules using other modules

11. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)

12. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)