Is there a module to output Macromedia FLASH vectorgraphics?
Author Message
 Is there a module to output Macromedia FLASH vectorgraphics?

Does anyone know of a module to create a Macromedia FLASH vectorgraphics
file? I was thinking about it, since it would be great to make really
fast and interactive graphics on the web. The format is accessible at
the Macromedia website ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ). Hope someone
has invented this wheel already.

Cheers,

Christian

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Macromedia Flash Generator

2. Flash and Forms in Flash and forms

3. Searching for a name for a Flash-related module

4. Flash/SWF generating/parsing module?

5. What module am I missing?

6. buliding a module, am i being stupid ?

7. Installing modules::I guess I am just an idiot

8. I am looking for module SMTP.pm

9. Am I hosed? (Can't compile modules)

10. Database module: am I reinventing the wheel?

11. Perl for Server-side parsing of XML from Flash

12. writing simple txt file from Flash... newbie