ANNOUNCE: Tk::ObjScanner Beta version 0.1
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Tk::ObjScanner Beta version 0.1

Hello

I'd like to announce the brand new beta version of the Tk::ObjScanner

ObjScanner is a composite widget made of a listbox and a test window
(actually a Multi::Text). This widget acts as a scanner to any perl object.
The scanner will retrieve all keys of the hash of the scanned object
and insert them in the listbox. Then a double click on the list item will
display its content in the text window.

I grant you that reading all the attributes of an object is generally
considered as bad manners. But I found that this widget is really handy
when debugging complex Tk applications which feature lot of independent
objects.

This module was written with perl5.004 and Tk 402.003

See the embedded documentation in the module for more details.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Suggested module line :

Tk::ObjScanner   bdpO Tk Object attributes scanner       DDUMONT

Share and enjoy

--

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Text::Vpp 0.1 BETA release

2. ANNOUNCE: Tcl Dynamic Loader package version 0.1

3. ANNOUNCE: XML::Writer::String version 0.1

4. New version of Tk::ObjScanner and Tk::ObjEditor

5. Tk::MDI version 0.1

6. ANNOUNCE: Tk-MatchEntry 0.1

7. New version of Tk::ObjScanner

8. New version of Tk::ObjScanner

9. BRN 0.1 (beta) - threaded newsreader is available.

10. ANNOUNCE: New Tk::ObjScanner can view pseudo hashes

11. ANNOUNCE: libwin32 version 0.10 released

12. ANNOUNCE: Inline::Python version 0.10