Filter::decrypt activestate
Author Message
 Filter::decrypt activestate

I have programs running on activestate 522 perl, which I need to protect. I
have tried to use the filter::decrypt module, but the documentation is a
little brief.
I have 3 files under site\lib\auto\filter\decrypt, .dll, .exp, .lib, .bs
I have used the example from CPAN to encrypt a file, using "a simple
algorithm", but how to I inform perl how to decrypt it? What should i do
with the file decrypt.xs (which I got with the "simple" encrypt program
from CPAN)
If you can send me the required files for a simple encrypt / decrypt
routine, I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Filter::decrypt activestate

2. Help wanted with Filter decrypt

3. Need help on Filter::decrypt module

4. Filter::Decrypt

5. Filter::Decrypt

6. Pure Perl Filter::decrypt

7. filter::decrypt

8. Filter::decrypt assistance required.

9. Q: how to use Filter:decrypt?

10. Why Filter::decrypt not working

11. Decrypting perl programs (Filter module)

12. Filter::decrypt??