array parameters to C lib
Author Message
 array parameters to C lib

   Hi all,

   I'm creating a perl mod wrapper around an existing C library, and one
of the things I need to pass in is an array of floats.  This presents
two problems - first, C's float type isn't in the existing typemap, and
I haven't had any success creating my own typemap entries.  Secondly I
don't know how to pass an array of any data type from perl to C.  Can
somewhere give me some quick info on how to solve these two problems or
some info on where I can find existing code that does either or both of
these?

   Thanks
   Tom

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. cgi-lib.pl reading parameter with different CasE

2. cgi-lib - How to get parameters from url?

3. Function parameter of Array and Array reference.

4. Q: Tests op/misc, op/write, lib/ndbm, lib/posix, lib/sdbm failed

5. Australian FTP site for perl4.0 - escher.gallery.cs.unsw.oz.au

6. Soliciting views on PLs in CS education

7. Hot novel by CS professor, includes perl code

8. how to be a CS major

9. Arrays as parameter to XSUB

10. 'spreading out' array over parameter list

11. Associative Arrays as Sub parameters

12. SOAP::Lite: Calling methods with array parameters