Can perl connect with Interbase (or Firebird)?
Author Message
 Can perl connect with Interbase (or Firebird)?

I'd like to use Firebird (free version of Interbase).
Can perl connect with Interbase (or Firebird)?
How?
Thank you in advance, Mario.

Thu, 27 Jan 2005 03:56:03 GMT
 Can perl connect with Interbase (or Firebird)?

Quote:

> I'd like to use Firebird (free version of Interbase).
> Can perl connect with Interbase (or Firebird)?
> How?
> Thank you in advance, Mario.

You need to install DBI and DBD::InterBase, which are both on CPAN -
www.cpan.org

I havn't done much with DBI and Firebird though, 'cause I can't get roles
working ATM :(
--
Scripty

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 04:24:36 GMT

1. where do I get CGI.pm AND THE FILES TO CONNECT TO INTERBASE

2. How to Connect Interbase on Platform cygwin?

3. question about canned perl script

4. Firebird and dialect: how?

5. perl and interbase

6. Perl DBD::InterBase / sql dialect 3

7. parsing canned response

8. Troubles with a Canned script

9. canned reply script

10. canned reply??

11. canned replies

12. Announce: IBPerl, the Perl 5 module for Borland InterBase V4.0