Web POP3 client and Web searchengine
Author Message
 Web POP3 client and Web searchengine

Hi,

I'd like to announce version 0.1125 of the HTML::EP system. EP is
another Embedded Perl system similar to ePerl, HTML::EmbPerl,
HTML::Mason, Apache::ASP or Apache::SSI with the main target on
OO design and code reusability.

Besides a lot of other changes the current release includes

  HTML::EP::Example::POP3Client - a web based POP3 client,
        see http://www.*-*-*.com/
        example; it is internally using the Mail::POP3Client

and

  HTML::EP::Example::Glimpse - a small search engine based on
        Glimpse, see http://www.*-*-*.com/
        a working example.

The package is available from any CPAN mirror, in particular

        ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/perl/CPAN/authors/id/JWIED

Bye,

Jochen

--

"How could this be a problem in a country where            +49 7123 14887
we have Intel and Microsoft?" (Al Gore, Vanity Fair,

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Online : Web Technology Site Web

2. Web Online : Web Technology Site Web

3. Web-based pop3 program...

4. pop3 access via the web

5. Running programs from web client on unix server

6. VB client or web-based interface for Database

7. Upload Form for Web Client to Foreign FTP (Newbie Question)

8. Updating a Perl web client for P3P

9. Client-Side Scripting on the Web & Security

10. cgi / web client stream interactivity

11. How to get persistence in web client script

12. Web client for form autofill