CGI::Push doesn't Finish
Author Message
 CGI::Push doesn't Finish

I use CGI::Push for streaming out HTML-Pages. But if the Client/
Browser kills the connection (goes away/quits) the Perl Script
does not stop. So after clicking a few times on reload I get
a lot of perl prozesses.
How can I get the status of the connection? Is there a method in
CGI/CGI::Push like $q->alive() || return undef; ???

Thanx in advance

Stefan Nowak

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. perl cgi script doesn't finish after calling system command

2. PROBLEM: cgi doesn't wait for perl process to finish - times out

3. Script doesn't always finish

4. DBD::Oracle: finish doesn't free resources

5. Why Doesn't Push Have A Default?

6. Why Doesn't Push Have A Default?

7. perl cgi (win95) doesn't work with CGI.pm

8. push @list, nullsub() doesn't push anything--why not?

9. Perl's 'push' Q

10. CGI.pm doesn't like this...

11. cgi.pm->checkbox_group doesn't work?!

12. Perl Function doesn't work in CGI script