Web Programmer Wanted
Author Message
 Web Programmer Wanted

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:29:06 -0700, Drake International

Quote:

>I am looking for a Web Programmer in Vancouver.
>                C++, Java Script and Perl
>                        3 Yrs exp.

>Barry Johnston
>IT Recruitment Consultant
>Drake International

Wo kann ich die Perl FAQ finden?

What is the likelihood of finding a "Web Programmer" residing in
Vancouver by posting to de.comp.lang.perl?  What does this post have
to do with comp.lang.perl.tk?  It probably doesn't have much to do
with comp.lang.perl.modules either.  I ask once again, "Should we have
some official policy on job postings in the comp.lang.perl.*
hierarchy?"

immer fragen warum!

Faust Gertz
Philosopher at Large

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Web Programmer Wanted

Quote:

> On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:29:06 -0700, Drake International

> >I am looking for a Web Programmer in Vancouver.
> >                C++, Java Script and Perl
> >                        3 Yrs exp.

> >Barry Johnston
> >IT Recruitment Consultant
> >Drake International

> Wo kann ich die Perl FAQ finden?

> What is the likelihood of finding a "Web Programmer" residing in
> Vancouver by posting to de.comp.lang.perl?  What does this post have
> to do with comp.lang.perl.tk?  It probably doesn't have much to do
> with comp.lang.perl.modules either.  I ask once again, "Should we have
> some official policy on job postings in the comp.lang.perl.*
> hierarchy?"

> immer fragen warum!

> Faust Gertz
> Philosopher at Large

  I don't mind seeing how marketable my Perl skills are in a news group
dedicated to Perl. At least it isn't a Visual Basic job posting.

Bob Fawcett

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Web Programmer Wanted

Thank you for your thoughts on this subject. But thanks to this group, I
was able to find several qualified people suitable for this position.
Plus, it is a pure Perl position and not VB!

Barry Johnston

Quote:

> > On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:29:06 -0700, Drake International

> > >I am looking for a Web Programmer in Vancouver.
> > >                C++, Java Script and Perl
> > >                        3 Yrs exp.

> > >Barry Johnston
> > >IT Recruitment Consultant
> > >Drake International

> > Wo kann ich die Perl FAQ finden?

> > What is the likelihood of finding a "Web Programmer" residing in
> > Vancouver by posting to de.comp.lang.perl?  What does this post have

> > to do with comp.lang.perl.tk?  It probably doesn't have much to do
> > with comp.lang.perl.modules either.  I ask once again, "Should we
> have
> > some official policy on job postings in the comp.lang.perl.*
> > hierarchy?"

> > immer fragen warum!

> > Faust Gertz
> > Philosopher at Large

>   I don't mind seeing how marketable my Perl skills are in a news
> group
> dedicated to Perl. At least it isn't a Visual Basic job posting.

> Bob Fawcett

Tue, 04 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Web Programmer Wanted

Thank you for your thoughts on this subject. But thanks to this group, I
was able to find several qualified people suitable for this position.
Plus, it is a pure Perl position and not VB!

Barry Johnston

Quote:

> > On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:29:06 -0700, Drake International

> > >I am looking for a Web Programmer in Vancouver.
> > >                C++, Java Script and Perl
> > >                        3 Yrs exp.

> > >Barry Johnston
> > >IT Recruitment Consultant
> > >Drake International

> > Wo kann ich die Perl FAQ finden?

> > What is the likelihood of finding a "Web Programmer" residing in
> > Vancouver by posting to de.comp.lang.perl?  What does this post have

> > to do with comp.lang.perl.tk?  It probably doesn't have much to do
> > with comp.lang.perl.modules either.  I ask once again, "Should we
> have
> > some official policy on job postings in the comp.lang.perl.*
> > hierarchy?"

> > immer fragen warum!

> > Faust Gertz
> > Philosopher at Large

>   I don't mind seeing how marketable my Perl skills are in a news
> group
> dedicated to Perl. At least it isn't a Visual Basic job posting.

> Bob Fawcett

Tue, 04 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IL - Web Programmer Wanted!

2. Web programmers wanted

3. Web Programmer Wanted

4. IL - Web Programmer Wanted!

5. Web Programmer Wanted

6. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

7. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

8. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

9. Programmers Wanted

10. Perl Programmer Wanted

11. Perl Programmer in South Florida Wanted

12. PROGRAMMERS WANTED