Where is xsubpp for win32? - ActiveState build 315
Author Message
 Where is xsubpp for win32? - ActiveState build 315

I have been trying to port a Perl 5 module to Windows.

I downloaded ActiveState's source perl build 315. The Perl works great.
However, xsubpp was not included. According to the FAQ, it should be
there, but it isn't.

I scanned all the seemingly pertinent docs, and could find no help.

Thanks,
Jon

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Where is xsubpp for win32? - ActiveState build 315

The ActiveState port uses a different API.  To use XS, you need the standard
distribution.  If you want it precompiled, you can get it at
http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/GSAR/

Mac :})

Quote:

>I have been trying to port a Perl 5 module to Windows.

>I downloaded ActiveState's source perl build 315. The Perl works great.
>However, xsubpp was not included. According to the FAQ, it should be
>there, but it isn't.

Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveState Build 315 Win32:EventLog - Time Confusion?

2. interpolation bug in Perl5.003_07 (Perl for Win32 build 315) - send.zip (0/1)

3. UserGetAttributes still doesn't work in build 315

4. Perl ISAPI Build 315 for NT & Arguments

5. UserGetAttributes still doesn't work in build 315

6. Win32::ODBC for Active State version 315?

7. Building embedded perl with ActiveState 5.6.0 build 613 (under win32)

8. Building Extension for Activestate Win32 build

9. Building an Embedded Perl with ActiveState 5.6.0 build 613 (under win32)

10. S: Perl for Win32 Build 315" / "Perl for ISAPI" for MIPS

11. Win32::API for ActiveState Perl Build 500?

12. Html issue with Module::Build (Win32 ActiveState Perl)