Connect to network printer with Perl logon script?
Author Message
 Connect to network printer with Perl logon script?

Sorry if I missed it, have read the Win32 modules' docs, Dejanews and
Aldo Capini's archive . . .

How can I tell a workstation to connect to a network printer using a
login script in Perl -- there must be a module function, surely??

Thanks,

Nick

Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem creating a script which connects to the MSN network

2. problem creating a script to connect to msn network

3. Printing to Networked printer Under Perl win32

4. How to print to network printers with activestate perl

5. Opening a network connected drive from dos w/ perl

6. Printing to a win2k networked printer

7. Sending File to Network Printer on windows??

8. Using perl in an NT logon script

9. How to use Perl script in Windows Logon

10. Win32/16: Using perl as NT logon script processor

11. How to use Perl script in Windows Logon

12. How to use Perl script in Windows Logon