Can't locate loadable object for module...
Author Message
 Can't locate loadable object for module...

/usr/lib/perl5/
site_perl/5.005/i386-linux/auto/GD /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl
5/5.00503 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005
 .) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/GD/Graph/pie.pm line 20
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/GD/Graph/pie.p
m line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at gtest.pl line 24.

I have a very similiar error message as the one above even after I
have installed all the pre-requisites: zlib, libpng, libgd, GDGraph,
GDTextUtil, and GD module. Any suggestion?

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:41:19 GMT
 Can't locate loadable object for module...

"loadable object" is Unix-speak for what in Windoze-speak is
called a "dynamic link library (DLL)".

Quote:
> I have a very similiar error message as the one above even after I
> have installed all the pre-requisites: zlib, libpng, libgd, GDGraph,
> GDTextUtil, and GD module. Any suggestion?

Are you sure you actually _installed_ [1] them not just unpacked the
distributions?

[1] See FAQ: "How do I install a module [...]?"

--
     \\   ( )
  .  _\\__[oo

 .  l___\\
  # ll  l\\
 ###LL  LL\\

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:56:18 GMT
 Can't locate loadable object for module...
Thanks for your response. I have installed all of them except libpng,
somehow when I run the command "make install", it doesn't work.
Another question is that when i install all those listed
pre-requisites, is it necessary that they all have to be in a certain
directory in order to get my perl program executed?

Suggestions?

Sat, 13 Aug 2005 11:01:06 GMT
 Can't locate loadable object for module...

I found that reinstalling the GD.pm with only jpeg support resolved
my problem.

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:35:06 GMT

1. Can't locate loadable object Module?

2. can't locate loadable object for module?

3. Can't locate loadable object for module Curl::easy

4. Can't locate loadable object for module IO::Tty in

5. Can't locate loadable object for module...

6. Can't locate loadable object for module...

7. Can't locate loadable object for module Time::HiRes

8. Can't locate loadable object Module?

9. Can't locate loadable object for module Apache::Constants in @INC

10. Can't locate loadable object for module Win32::UserAdmin

11. HELP: can't locate loadable object for module Time::Hires in @INC

12. Can't locate loadable object for module Crypt::Blowfish