DBI and DBD connection problem
Author Message
 DBI and DBD connection problem

Greetings.

I do this: $dbh = DBI->Connect('dbi:Pg:ctfilm');

There is no file named Connect.al anywhere on my computer (find . -name
'Connect.al' -print produces no result)

I am using Postgres 7.2, DBI-1.23, DBD-Pg-1.13 on RedHat 7.2.

ctfilm is a Postgres database.

Any suggestions?

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:54:21 GMT
 DBI and DBD connection problem
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, never mind me. "Connect" doesn't work well, but "connect"
does. Stupid programmers don't proofread their own code.

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:08:55 GMT

1. multiple connection problems with DBI DBD::Oracle

2. DBI/DBD connection works in shell, not httpd

3. DBI+DBD::ODBC+MS Access connection error

4. Oracle8i Connection using PERL DBI and DBD modules on HP Unix

5. Remote connection with DBI/DBD::Sybase

6. DBD - Oracle on Windows NT connection problem

7. DBD::Oracle on Windows NT connection problem

8. Connection problem using Perl DBI and IIS4

9. Memory problem with persistent DBI connection

10. Problem closing dbi connections in a cgi script

11. Connection problem using Perl DBI and IIS4

12. DBI + Oracle = Connection problems - help !