Win32:NetAdmin - Please help
Author Message
 Win32:NetAdmin - Please help

    For some time now I have been trying to get this module to work.  There
is little- no documentation that I have seen and I could really use some
help.  If anyone has been working with this and has an example of a working
model complete with infomation on users permissions I'd love to see it.
here is what I have so far. very simple..

XXX is used to replace actual machine IP address..

# usr.pl
# controls logins and accounts

use Win32::NetAdmin;

$junk =
Win32::NetAdmin::UserCreate( "\\\\XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX\\","testuser","green", 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

print $junk;

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Win32:NetAdmin - Please help
Win32 Perl Programming
Dave Roth
Macmillan
1-57870-067-1
Pages 62-67.

--
Ron Savage

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~rpsavage

Quote:

>    For some time now I have been trying to get this module to work.  There
>is little- no documentation that I have seen and I could really use some
>help.  If anyone has been working with this and has an example of a working
>model complete with infomation on users permissions I'd love to see it.
>here is what I have so far. very simple..

>XXX is used to replace actual machine IP address..

># usr.pl
># controls logins and accounts

>use Win32::NetAdmin;

>$junk =
>Win32::NetAdmin::UserCreate( "\\\\XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX\\","testuser","green", 0,
>0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

>print $junk;

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32::NetAdmin examples please

2. Netadmin module Help Please!!!!!

3. Need Help with NT Perl and Win32::NetAdmin

4. Help with Win32::NetAdmin CreaterUser

5. Win32::NetAdmin Help

6. Help on Win32::NetAdmin::CreateUser()

7. Help with Win32::NetAdmin

8. Need Help with NT Perl and Win32::NetAdmin

9. Need Help with NT Perl and Win32::NetAdmin

10. Problem with Win32::NetAdmin and Win32::Adminmisc

11. Win32::NetAdmin & Win32::AdminMisc

12. Trusts and Win32::NetAdmin/Win32::NetResource