opening pdf files for editing using pdf module
Author Message
 opening pdf files for editing using pdf module

I am using perl win32 and am trying to open an existing pdf file
(template) so that I can update the file with data from a database.
However each time I try opening the existing file and printing some
text to it the file corrupts and becomes 'unusable' Why???

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 opening pdf files for editing using pdf module
: I am using perl win32 and am trying to open an existing pdf file
: (template) so that I can update the file with data from a database.
: However each time I try opening the existing file and printing some
: text to it the file corrupts and becomes 'unusable' Why???

Make sure any filehandles you use to read from or write to the PDF file
are binmode()d; PDF is a binary format.

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. modifying a PDF using PDF::API2?

2. trying to open excel or pdf files in browsers using cgi

3. PDF::Core::PDFGetPrimitive() called too early - PDF perl module problem

4. PDF::API2 (Creating PDF files)

5. Output of simple PDF-Files with PDF-111?

6. Editing PDF files with perl

7. editing pdf files via perl

8. PDF::Template - Create cascade PDF

9. PDF creation with PDF-111

10. error opening a pdf file output from perl script

11. How to open and read PDF file

12. Using Perl module PDF::Create