Reading IBM PC io address space
Author Message
 Reading IBM PC io address space

Hello,

   How can I read the IBM PC io address space. I have a IBM L40SX laptop
running DOS. How can I readand write to the  printer port io addresses space in
PERL?

Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:32:21 GMT

1. Your own zipcode database (thanks to comp.binaries.ibm.pc and Perl)

2. PERL for IBM PC

3. IO addresses, Memory Addresses and RS232 ports in DOS

4. Need code to read IBM numerics under UNIX

5. how can I put a space in-between-the-email address

6. File IO (Corrected reply address this time)

7. IO::Socket (send: Cannot to determine peer address)

8. Getting a clients ip address using IO::Socket

9. Errornous read/sysread for PC-Perl?

10. Reading from PC serial port

11. How to read chars on PC COM ports ??

12. IO::Socket, IO::Select, and buffered/unbuffered IO