Web based email
Author Message
 Web based email

My company is looking into providing web-based email for our clients and we
have not been able to find a program that can allow our users to just type
in their login name and password and have it check their mail.  All the
programs that we have found are NT based and don't look directly to the mail
server to verify login and password.  IS there any perl programs that you
know of that will provide us with the service we need.

Any comments or advice would be appreciated

-----------
Sent via TFBnet - Your Connection to the world!
-----------

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Web based email
Hi
You could try the POP3.pm
Ernst
Quote:

> My company is looking into providing web-based email for our clients and we
> have not been able to find a program that can allow our users to just type
> in their login name and password and have it check their mail.  All the
> programs that we have found are NT based and don't look directly to the mail
> server to verify login and password.  IS there any perl programs that you
> know of that will provide us with the service we need.

> Any comments or advice would be appreciated
> --

> --

> -----------
> Sent via TFBnet - Your Connection to the world!
> -----------

Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Web based email
If you are looking for a web based email client, you can download
and try ftp://ftp.hermes.net.au/pub/win95-nt/hwm1_2b.zip

It is a beta version of a set of cgi programs that can serve your
subscribers as a means of remote accessing and handling their mail.
It has been written in perl and it requires perl to be installed
before it can installed and run. The readme file provides all the
necessary information about its requirements and installation steps.

It is provided at no charge, with no limitations, and obviously with
no guarantee of its correctness, or suitability at any particular
circumstances, or responsibility for any damages it may cause.

If you try it, please, send me a note with your comments, suggestions,
bug reports, or a simple hello.

Quote:

> Hi
> You could try the POP3.pm
> Ernst

> > My company is looking into providing web-based email for our clients and we
> > have not been able to find a program that can allow our users to just type
> > in their login name and password and have it check their mail.  All the
> > programs that we have found are NT based and don't look directly to the mail
> > server to verify login and password.  IS there any perl programs that you
> > know of that will provide us with the service we need.

> > Any comments or advice would be appreciated
> > --

> > --

> > -----------
> > Sent via TFBnet - Your Connection to the world!
> > -----------

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. web based email (sorry, wrong address)

2. Web based email

3. Web based email

4. free web-based email program

5. Web Based Email Program

6. web based email

7. Web based email program

8. Web-based email solutions

9. web based emails

10. Web Based Email Program

11. forwarding web-based email to mail server?

12. Web based email