ph module for NT
Author Message
 ph module for NT

I'm looking for a module I can use to do a ph lookup from NT. Looked
through CPAN and found a ph module, but I'm wondering whether it's usable
from NT.

My questions:

1. Are modules platform independent, or do I need to be searching through
a list of NT-specific ones?

2. Once I find the right module, how do I install it on NT?

Sorry if I'm asking something pretty basic here. If someone can direct me
to the right documentation to read, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. nt.ph - what is it? A confused newbie

2. Win32::Setupsup - nt.ph needed

3. Socket.ph for Windows NT

4. NT.ph does not exist in Windows 95 install - fix

5. nt perl sys/socket.ph exist?

6. sys/socket.ph & NT Perl

7. Problems with socket.ph/cdefs.ph

8. problem with types.ph or wait.ph

9. Message Queue, ".ph", cdefs.ph

10. PERL(NT) for Win32 and SYSTEM Calls in NT 4.0 (worked in NT 3.51)

11. fpt.pl needs sys/socket.ph / what is socket.ph?

12. compiling modules for NT