unlink - Problem NT4
Author Message
 unlink - Problem NT4

Hello,

I am currently working with the unlink function, but it seems to
me that it does not work. I am working with Perl 5 110, on NT4

My script:

opendir(HOMEDIR, "c:/temp") ||

closedir(CURRDIR);

Has somebody an idea, why it does not work?

Tobias Schill

*** Postings in Newsgroups represent the point of view of the
    individual not of the company - organization               ***

Sat, 08 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 unlink - Problem NT4

: Hello,
:
: I am currently working with the unlink function, but it seems to
: me that it does not work. I am working with Perl 5 110, on NT4
:
: My script:
:
: opendir(HOMEDIR, "c:/temp") ||
:         die("Can't open current directory");

: closedir(CURRDIR);

:
: Has somebody an idea, why it does not work?
:

Your system might.  I notice you follow the good practice of
checking for an error on opendir() -- try the same for unlink()
and it might give you a clue.

To get file by file reports it might be better to

        unlink $_ or die "unlink $_: $!\n";
    }

--
Regards,
Mike Heins

This post reflects the
opinion of my employer.

Sat, 08 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. unlink problems

2. Unlink problems with passed glob

3. Problem unlinking files (Programmer Needed)

4. problem with unlink

5. unlink problem

6. unlink problem

7. Problems with sockets using perl on NT4.0

8. Problem setting up Perl on NT4, IIS4

9. Problem with win32::NetAdmin and Net::LDAP on NT4

10. Win32::EventLog / Problems with W2K and NT4

11. Problem With AT Command, DBI ODBC on NT4

12. Net::DNS problem on NT4