Simple Question from Beginner
Author Message
 Simple Question from Beginner

I have a simple problem that anyone can solve (except me!)
I have a script where:

$fred=$FORM{'keywords'};
(where the value from the form would be something like: a1,a2,a3,a4

what I want to do is get:

so that I can say:

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple Question from Beginner

[mailed, posted]

This is not a module question and so belongs on comp.lang.perl.misc

Quote:

>$fred=$FORM{'keywords'};
>(where the value from the form would be something like: a1,a2,a3,a4

>what I want to do is get:

use split:

--

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands." -- Ezra Pound

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beginner with simple question on searching

2. Simple question of the beginner.

3. Beginner's Perl question - trouble with a very simple search/pattern matching script

4. simple question beginner

5. Beginner with simple problem

6. Obj: Help A beginner (should be a simple error)

7. (Beginner) Simple stuff not working

8. Beginner - Help with simple calculation...

9. Beginner - simple problem

10. Beginner with simple problem

11. XS - Simple answer to simple question?

12. simple, simple question