PROPOSAL: Sort::Topological: general topological sorting of acyclic directed graphs
Author Message
 PROPOSAL: Sort::Topological: general topological sorting of acyclic directed graphs

Are there any Perl modules that do general topological sorting of
acyclic directed graphs?  If not, I've written one.  What should I call
the package?  Sort::Topological?

Thanks,
Kurt Stephens

Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:38:28 GMT
 PROPOSAL: Sort::Topological: general topological sorting of acyclic directed graphs

Quote:

> Are there any Perl modules that do general topological sorting of
> acyclic directed graphs?

The CPAN Graph module by Jarkko Hietaniemi includes toposort among other
graph methods.

--
Jeff

Thu, 17 Jun 2004 03:11:00 GMT

1. procedures to do euler path and topological sorting in perl

2. Topological sort in Perl

3. re-sorting a sorted list (and sorting by date)

4. General sort question

5. Perl list and sort techniques (general question on internals)

6. PROPOSAL: An alternative sort interface

7. PROPOSAL: Tie::Direct

8. YAPSQ (Perl Style Question): sorting and maintaining sorted order

9. Perl sort different from unix sort

10. SORT sort hash with alpha-numeric keys

11. Sorting a hash by value and sub sorting the keys

12. PERLFUNC: sort - sort a list of values