ANNOUNCE: Perl Inference Engine (PIE) Technology
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Perl Inference Engine (PIE) Technology

To the Perl community:

I have created a prototype perl inference engine that we plan
to use for future monitoring and control at Goddard Space Flight Center.

A discription of this technology exists at:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Is this something that others are interested in?

David Mclean

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: Perl Inference Engine (PIE) Technology

Quote:

> To the Perl community:

> I have created a prototype perl inference engine that we plan
> to use for future monitoring and control at Goddard Space Flight Center.

> A discription of this technology exists at:

>     http://lambda.gsfc.nasa.gov/kst/kst.html

> Is this something that others are interested in?

> David Mclean

  David -

I'm interested in working with your pPIE - I have an application involving
communication circuits that could benefit from this approach.  Will you be
posting it anywhere?  Do you need beta testing?  I'm not an expert at Perl -
but I can hack my way through most shells.  <ecch! - but couldn't resist>.

KenMc

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Perl Inference Engine PIE.pm 0.02 is now available for download

2. A Perl Inference Engine 0.02 Release Available

3. Expert System/Inference Engine in Perl?

4. Perl Inference Engine Released by NASA

5. Software and Automation Technology Search Engine

6. ANNOUNCE: PC version of PIE available

7. ANNOUNCE: WWW::Search 1.009 available (web-search-engine API for Perl)

8. ANNOUNCE: WWW::Search 1.007 available (web-search-engine API for Perl)

9. ANNOUNCE: WWW::Search 1.005 available (web-search-engine API for Perl)

10. ANNOUNCE: WWW::Search, a Perl API for web search engines

11. Available: Perl tools for Bayesian inference

12. working perl -pie workaround