Error : Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC
Author Message
 Error : Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

Hi - While using Win32::ODBC, the following single line of code doesn't
work on MY machine issuing a "Error : Runtime exception". Meanwhile this
perl script runs perfectly on other machines :

    use Win32::ODBC;
     $db = new Win32::ODBC("dsn=".$dsn.";uid=".$uid.";pwd=".$pwd);

I re-installed Perl and the ODBC driver  and still I've got the same
annoying error. If I specify a wrong ODBC source, a message warns me
about that.

If you have a clue about what is going on, please fell free to send me
some suggestions.

    Thanks,

    joel

PS: Using ActiveState's Perl Binary Build 519 under Windows NT 4.0

--
jo?l m. maranh?o

=visit= http://www.*-*-*.com/
=phone= (+47) 23 26 87 39

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

2. DBD-ODBC connect gives runtime exception

3. EventLog Gets Runtime Exception Error

4. HELP! Runtime Exception Error

5. Error : Runtime exception with win32Api...

6. Error: Runtime Exception <-- on longrunning sub

7. Runtime exception error, PerlApp

8. Error: Runtime Exception <-- on longrunning sub

9. Error: Runtime exception

10. ptk/Win32 - Runtime exception

11. Win32::AdminMisc and "error: Runtime Error"

12. "Runtime exception' error in perl using Win32::ODBC