Yahoo
Author Message
 Yahoo

Hi, Anyone knows where I can find different modules to extract
the data from Yahoo. In particular,  I am looking for message
boards data..

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Yahoo
The only modules I know about are:
- Finance::MoneyNetSymbolLookup
- Finance::YahooChart
- Finance::YahooQuote
available on CPAN module list....
Quote:

> Hi, Anyone knows where I can find different modules to extract
> the data from Yahoo. In particular,  I am looking for message
> boards data..

> Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Yahoo

Quote:
> Hi, Anyone knows where I can find different modules to extract
> the data from Yahoo. In particular,  I am looking for message
> boards data..

Try the WWW-Search-Yahoo distribution, contained in
http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/M/MT/MTHURN/.

best regards,
randy kobes

Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTTP::Cookies and edit.my.yahoo.com

2. How to write search engine like Yahoo??

3. How to write search engine like yahoo?

4. ANNOUNCE: Yahoo-like indexing script, plus more!

5. Cannot get authenticated to Yahoo's SMTP servers while sending mail using Net::SMTP

6. Can Aol IM, Yahoo IM, ICQ IM connected?

7. Automatically downloading mail from the Yahoo web interface

8. download messages from yahoo groups archives

9. Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

10. Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

11. Problems w/QuoteHist Yahoo since 911

12. Yahoo, proxys and perl