Looking for a PERL Search Engine Submitter
Author Message
 Looking for a PERL Search Engine Submitter

Well met,

    I am looking to see if anyone has written a perl module/program to
automatically submit URL's to a list of search engines similar to
"Submit-It" program.

   I'm looking for the program to read a list of URL's with information
about them and then a list of search engines (or a set of pre determined

search engines) and submit all the  required info to the search engines.

Joseph DuBois

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a perl/cgi programmer who can maintain a meta search engine

2. Looking for a perl/cgi programmer who can maintain a meta search engine

3. How-To search engine on search engines/mlml

4. Looking for WWW search engine recommendation

5. Looking for a Yahoo-like search engine/directory

6. Looking for a search engine

7. ANNOUNCE: WWW::Search 1.009 available (web-search-engine API for Perl)

8. ANNOUNCE: WWW::Search 1.007 available (web-search-engine API for Perl)

9. ANNOUNCE: WWW::Search 1.005 available (web-search-engine API for Perl)

10. ANNOUNCE: WWW::Search, a Perl API for web search engines

11. Searching Multible Search Engines Script

12. Multi search engine search on NT