help with ActivePerl LWP authentication!!
Author Message
 help with ActivePerl LWP authentication!!

I've been having trouble getting authentication to work
after installing ActivePerl (506). I had a script that could
go through a proxy and using 'credentials', submit the
right user/password when challenged by the url.  This all
worked under my previous perl5 installation (win32 binary
found at CPAN) but now I can't get any authentication to work.

Has anybody else experience problems with this?

TIA,
Gary Mui

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LWP: Need Authentication help

2. incomplete LWP:: UserAgent docs for authentication HELP!!

3. Help with LWP and cookie based authentication

4. Help - LWP::Simple::get & Authentication

5. Need Help w/LWP::UserAgent Proxy Authentication Error (407)

6. incomplete LWP:: UserAgent docs for authentication HELP!!

7. LWP and proxy authentication - How to?

8. LWP : proxy + website authentication ?

9. LWP::UserAgent HTTP POST authentication problem

10. LWP useragent Proxy Authentication

11. Perl LWP and proxy authentication

12. LWP and IIS challenge/response authentication