Oraperl: How can I call a stored database procedure.
Author Message
 Oraperl: How can I call a stored database procedure.

Hi,

I would like to call an oracle database procedure from using orado. Can you
help ?

Regards
Adam{*filter*}man

Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Oraperl: How can I call a stored database procedure.

my $sql = "
        BEGIN
           schema.package.procedure();
        END;
        ";
John

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can Oraperl call Oracle stored procedures?

2. Someone please post Oraperl calling Oracle Store procedure example(s)

3. oraperl & stored procedures

4. Oraperl - Stored Procedures How to ??

5. Oraperl - executing stored procedures

6. Oraperl and stored procedures

7. oraperl and stored procedures

8. OraPerl and PL/SQL Stored Procedure

9. Oraperl - Stored Procedures How to ??

10. ORAPERL: How can I get an output paramater from an Oracle Stored Procedure

11. Stored Procedures using Oraperl

12. HELP:Oraperl and Stored Procedure