email from w2k user profile
Author Message
 email from w2k user profile

I need to read the email address from the Active Directory user profile
in w2k. I tried Win32API::Net::usergetinfo() but no email address is
reported. Does any body know a way to get it? Thanks.

Christian Grauer

--
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:51:38 GMT
 email from w2k user profile

Quote:
> I need to read the email address from the Active Directory user profile
> in w2k. I tried Win32API::Net::usergetinfo() but no email address is
> reported. Does any body know a way to get it? Thanks.

I do not believe that AD has that information. I could be wrong.

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 00:56:27 GMT
 email from w2k user profile

Quote:
>I do not believe that AD has that information. I could be wrong.

If you are right: what for is the field "email" in AD's user profile
dialog?

Christian

--
http://www.christian-grauer.de

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 05:01:01 GMT

1. Extract email address from user profile?

2. Email gate on W2K server

3. Find logged on users i w2k

4. User to user email

5. user logins and profiles

6. NTperl and User Enviroment Profile

7. sending email attachment to ccmail user

8. Need CGI script to get email after user fills web form

9. How to read EMail address of user(CGI)

10. How to know EMail address of user

11. email alias for beta code user?

12. Need CGI script to get email after user fills web form