About to use DBI/DBD on (yuck) NT
Author Message
 About to use DBI/DBD on (yuck) NT

Subject says it all. I know that Perl is ok on NT, I've built it myself
at home. Anyone have any caveats/ experiences I should know about trying
to get DBI/DBD working on NT? In particular Sybase and Oracle.

TIA

--
Matthew O. Persico
Nothing even remotely clever at the moment.

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 About to use DBI/DBD on (yuck) NT

Quote:

> Anyone have any caveats/ experiences I should know about trying
> to get DBI/DBD working on NT? In particular Sybase and Oracle.

Success with DBD::ODBC and DBD::Sybase. Didn't try Oracle.

Jean-Louis Leroy
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jl_leroy/

Wed, 11 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBI and DBD::Informix under NT 4.0

2. DBI/DBD::Oracle and NT

3. need DBI/DBD/NT help

4. NT ORACLE PERL DBD DBI->connect format

5. Binaries for DBI & DBD::Oracle or NT

6. Perl needtobie wants info on DBI DBD Oracle Netscape Enterprise NT

7. NT ORACLE PERL DBD DBI->connect format

8. can't retrieve data from Oracle DB using DBI and DBD

9. Using DBI / iODBC / DBD::ODBC with Perl on RedHat

10. Problem with DBI+DBD MySQL, using fetchall_arrayref and dereferencing with random function

11. Using Embedded SQL vs Stored procedures in Perl DBI?DBD for Oracle

12. Unblessed reference error when using DBI::DBD