Unable to install libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform
Author Message
 Unable to install libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

I found that I had the wrong files.  I downloaded the correct files, but now I'm
getting an error message saying:

    Unable to locate installed Perl libraries or Perl source code.

I also get an error message saying:

   VERSION_FROM is not a known MakeMaker parameter name.

  I also get

   Can't locate Net/FTP.pm
   Can't locate MD5.pm

Please help.  Thanks in advance.

Tue, 04 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem installing libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

2. Installing Perl on Windows 95 or Windows 98

3. installing libwww-perl on Win 95

4. Help installing Perl in Windows 95

5. Help ! Windows 95 and Perl Install Problem

6. Installing Perl 5 under Windows 95 - setting @INC

7. Perl CGI's under Windows 95

8. Perl and Windows 95 FAQ's ?

9. Perl 5 for Windows '95

10. Problems installing DBI module in Windows 95

11. Installing modile on Windows 95

12. HELP WITH INSTALLING PERL5 ON WINDOWS 95