Help in compiling modules for Win32
Author Message
 Help in compiling modules for Win32

Hello,
  Is there anywhere a pocedure documented on how to compile modules for
Win32 systems? I have a DEC alpha running windows NT and I need to get
Modules MD5 and Win32:AdminMisc on it. Any pointers will be appreciated.
I am not a frequent visitor of the newsgroup. So please reply at

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Arun

Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. win32 module compile then move to another machine?

2. Compile and install CPAN modules on win32

3. compile modules on win32 (xsubpp broke)

4. compiling modules on win32

5. Almost able to compile Crypt::Blowfish on Win32 - need DLL help

6. Help: Perl for Win32 source distribution compile error

7. help compiling Tk for Activestate perl for win32

8. Help compiling Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2017 for Solaris

9. HELP!Can't compile Perl 5 Modules!

10. HELP: Compiling Perl for Dynamic Module Loading

11. HELP: Compiling Perl for Dynamic Module Loading

12. HELP: how to compile (when necessary) a module downloaded from CPAN