Interpreter Can't find Modules
Author Message
 Interpreter Can't find Modules

I'm attempting to use standard perl modules(libraries), specifically
I'm triing to use Cwd on ActiveState's latest Win98 distribution.

The perl script is:

use Cwd;
$dir = cwd();
printf("Current Working Director: %s\n", $dir);

This is what I'm getting:

E:\Perl>perl test.pl

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at test.pl line 1.

   printf("%s\n", $temp);

Quote:
}

With output:
E:\Perl>perl test.pl
..\lib\i386-win32
..\lib
.

What am I missing?  How do I utilize standard perl modules?

thanks in advance,
Daniel Feren

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. perl interpreter can't find NetCDF shared library

2. perl interpreter can't find NetCDF shared library

3. Can't install Net module using ppm - Can't find module

4. module A can't find functions in module B

5. Module File::Find and 'prune' variable

6. Can not find the shared library libperl.so while executing a C-program using Perl-interpreter

7. Desesperate of finding a working Perl Interpreter

8. Where are Perl Interpreters found?

9. WhErE i SaY wHeRe CaN i FiNd A sHaReWaRe PeRL compiler/interpreter

10. Can't find loadable object for module Win32::ODBC error

11. can't find this module Net::YahooMessenger

12. Perl can't find modules