Net::Daemon on activestate perl 5.6
Author Message
 Net::Daemon on activestate perl 5.6

Hi.

Does anyone has a ppm or source that will work correctly on the activestate
perl 5.6 for Net::Daemon

There is no package for this in activestate for 5.6 and even compiling the
source gives me GPF of all kinds when running the tests.

Any pointer to another module working on activestate 5.6 that helps write
socket daemon/server able to spawn child processes/threads will also be
appreciated as will be any sample code using multi threading in activestate
5.6 for this purpose.

Thanks

--
Omer Ben-Shalom
Network Analyst

Disclaimer: I am voicing my personal opinion
and Not speaking for Intel in any way

Sat, 24 May 2003 15:35:51 GMT

1. ActiveState Perl 5.6. and Language Localization

2. ActiveState Perl 5.6 - Can't exit WHILE loop

3. Install MailTools on ActiveState perl 5.6 !!!

4. NEWBIE: Using Win32::Eventlog under Activestate Perl 5.6 (Win XP)

5. Perl 5.6 Activestate crashes in Windows 98

6. NEWBIE: Using Win32::Eventlog under Activestate Perl 5.6 (Win XP)

7. Mail::Sender bad file descriptor (Apache for Win32 on win2k, ActiveState Perl 5.6, Win2k SMTP server)

8. ptkdb and ActiveState Perl 5.6 Win32

9. ActiveState Perl 5.6 and Roth pm's

10. mod_perl with activestate perl 5.6 on win32?

11. Install MailTools on ActiveState perl 5.6 !!!

12. Activestate Perl 5.6 crashes