Date To English
Author Message
 Date To English

Gabriel> i want to convert a number of seconds into a nice friendly
Gabriel> '2 days, 3 hours' does anyone know of a module that does this?

Not a module, but I wrote code for this for one of my WT columns.
See col39 at http://www.*-*-*.com/

print "Just another Perl hacker,"

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Date To English

2. english <-> numerical dates

3. substituting english alphabets with english and accented characters

4. substituting english alphabets with english and accented characters

5. Perl module -- English - Japanese, Japanese - English

6. Perl module -- English - Japanese, Japanese - English

7. English parser

8. `use English;' bizzaro behavior

9. ANNOUNCE: Lingua::EN::Inflect 1.00 (English plurals)

10. Perl and English (was Re: New version of C-like interpreter available)

11. perl script for English capitalization

12. crontab to english translation