Urgent need on HTTP authentication
Author Message
 Urgent need on HTTP authentication

Dear folks:

    I would like to write a simulator that can send out HTTP request for a
particular document and answer for HTTP authentication challenge. Any idea
or which module is the best fit?

Matt

Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:00:00 GMT
 Urgent need on HTTP authentication
use LWP::UserAgent;
use HTTP::Request;
use HTTP::Response;
Quote:

> Dear folks:

>     I would like to write a simulator that can send out HTTP request for a
> particular document and answer for HTTP authentication challenge. Any idea
> or which module is the best fit?

> Matt

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent need on HTTP authentication
Dear all:

    Thanks for all your help in my request...however, I still bump into
the problem that I need another file called "packet.al" when running my
perl script...any idea which module supposes to have this file?

===================

Matt Lee

or

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. http-lib.pl and Basic Authentication

2. LWP::UserAgent HTTP POST authentication problem

3. HTTP digest authentication in perl?

4. http authentication information

5. http authentication for POST

6. HTTP-POST and authentication

7. How to use HTTP request with MD5 authentication using libwww-perl 5.64

8. http-lib.pl and Basic Authentication

9. Changing user while using HTTP authentication

10. HELP: HTTP proxy authentication

11. HTTP authentication example?

12. Basic HTTP Authentication