Template Toolkit install
Author Message
 Template Toolkit install

I want to manually install Template Toolkit (TT2)
on my hosted website.  My use is limited to
website development.  I don't have shell access.
I can't directly modify perl directories or apache
files.

I can create a directory tree under my home directory
for perl modules, and then 'use lib' to

Question: Can I copy files right out of the tarball
(preserving paths) without running make?   Which ones?

--
Doug Edmunds
Vancouver, Washington USA

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 03:10:25 GMT

1. Template Toolkit vs. HTML::Template

2. Template Toolkit, Databases, and HTML

3. Template-Toolkit

4. win32 (98) build of Template::Toolkit?

5. Template-Toolkit

6. how secure is the Template Toolkit?

7. Template-Toolkit

8. Can Template::Toolkit and XML::XQL be used on Windows NT

9. ANNOUNCE: Template Toolkit version 2.00

10. ANNOUNCE: Template Toolkit v1.04

11. ANNOUNCE: Template Toolkit 0.24 (beta #2)

12. Adobe FDF Toolkit Install