Exchange Tracking.Log Perl statistics?
Author Message
 Exchange Tracking.Log Perl statistics?

Is anybody out there who wrote a perl module to get information from the
Exchange tracking.log? I am interrested in some statistics but currently I
don't know the format of the tracking.log so I don't know how to get the
right information.

Thanks for tips

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Exchange Tracking.Log Perl statistics?

Crystals Report has an Exchange log module, works well.

PaB
---------------------------------
Add .nz to send mail to me

Quote:

>Is anybody out there who wrote a perl module to get information from the
>Exchange tracking.log? I am interrested in some statistics but currently I
>don't know the format of the tracking.log so I don't know how to get the
>right information.

>Thanks for tips

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Exchange Tracking.Log Perl statistics?

I'm using Crystal Reports / exchange in order to make exchange admin reports

Quote:

>Is anybody out there who wrote a perl module to get information from the
>Exchange tracking.log? I am interrested in some statistics but currently I
>don't know the format of the tracking.log so I don't know how to get the
>right information.

>Thanks for tips

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Exchange Tracking.Log Perl statistics?

2. keeping track of members logged in

3. keeping track of members logged in

4. log statistics?

5. Learning Perl(Unix) by O'Reilly in exchange for Learning Perl on Win32 Systems

6. Log::Common - new module for httpd style logging

7. ANNOUNCE: centralized debug and user feedback logging CGI::Log

8. How to subclass Log::Log4perl::Appender and Log::Dispatch::DBI

9. error.log and net$server.log

10. logging func has stopped logging

11. translate sendmail/FTP logs into HTTP logs

12. log error log to a process?