DBD::ODBC DBI and Microsoft Access memo field
Author Message
 DBD::ODBC DBI and Microsoft Access memo field

Does anyone know why I am unable to INSERT text
into a MS Access DB memo field using DBD::ODBC if
it is greater than 256 characters? If it is under
256 characters it works great but as soon as it
goes over I get the following error message:

DBD::ODBC::st execute failed: [Microsoft][ODBC
Microsoft Access 97 Driver]Invalid precision
value  (SQL-S1104)(DBD:
_rebind_ph/SQLBindParameter err=-1)

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Morrison

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBD/DBI ODBC and Microsoft Access 97 memo field

2. DBD::ODBC DBI and MS Access memo field

3. DBD::ODBC truncates Memo type Access field

4. DBD:ODBC and memo fields

5. ODBC and Access memo fields

6. Perl DBI won't return Access Memo fields

7. Module DBI - MS-Access and MEMO-Field

8. MS Access, Linux, DBI, DBD::ODBC, Easysoft's ODBC-ODBC Bridge

9. DBD::ODBC, Microsoft Access Date/Time help

10. DATE/TIME problem with Microsoft Access and DBD::ODBC

11. DBI select with memo fields

12. DBI to MSAccess DB - truncates memo fields