oracle database login with perl DBD/DBI and kerberos authentication
Author Message
 oracle database login with perl DBD/DBI and kerberos authentication

hi,

Need some help folks.  I am trying to login to oracle 7.3.x database using
kerberos authentication.  I can login into datbabase using sqlplus
after I get the kerberos ticket.  However, I can't seems to login from a perl
script using DBD/DBI after I get the ticket from kerberos.

Do I need to install any kerberos module or something?  Or I am not using
the proper syntex?  Is DBD/DBI supports login to database using kerberos
ticket?

Thanks
cronje

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:00:00 GMT

1. DBI::DBD Oracle OS Authentication

2. DBI / DBD-Oracle problem, database disconnected

3. Oracle DBD/DBI on HP-UX: can't load Oracle.sl

4. DBI DBD::Pg w/password authentication fails

5. Kerberos Authentication

6. Kerberos authentication

7. perl/Hyperwave DBI/DBD ODBC + Oracle questions

8. perl/Hyperwave DBI/DBD ODBC + Oracle questions

9. PERL , DBI , DBD and ORACLE

10. Using Embedded SQL vs Stored procedures in Perl DBI?DBD for Oracle

11. Perl DBI/DBD Oracle

12. NT ORACLE PERL DBD DBI->connect format